Job location: Yangon
Assisting the Director in managing, processing and troubleshooting various accounts and transactions.
• Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
• Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance director
• Help oversee and manage individual accounts
• Create, send, and follow up on invoices
• Review and adhere to department budgets
• Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
• Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
• Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
• Report any troubling discoveries or suspicion of wrongdoing to the proper authorities
• Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees
• Assist the financial director in creating financial reports on a regular basis
• Adhere to the company’s or organization’s financial policies and procedures
• Answers question and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
• Attend finance department and company-wide meetings, sometimes assisting with financial reporting to managers and senior executives
• Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field
• Excellent mathematical skills and understanding of data privacy standards
• Integrity, honesty, customer-service skills, solid communication skills, both written and verbal, familiarity with business principles and practices
• Superior attention to detail, organizational skills, planning skills, problem-solving skills, analytical skills, critical thinking skills, computer skills, particularly with spreadsheets and calculation software.
If you are interested, we are happy to meet you. Please send your CV to our HR Department at email@example.com or by dialing to 09420038776.