Job location: Yangon
Responsible for the financial health of a company or organization. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research. Guiding assistant in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
• Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants.
• Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary.
• Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
• Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company.
• Research and analyze financial reports and market trends.
• Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision-making.
• Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
• Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings.
• Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes.
• Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field;
• Several years of experience in a finance role; superior mathematical skills
• Leadership skills and experience; employee management and understanding of data privacy standards
• Solid communication skills, both written and verbal; public speaking skills
• Deep understanding of business principles and practices
• Superior attention to detail; organizational skills
• Planning skills; research skills; analytical skills
• Critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills; computer skills; multi-tasking abilities; integrity, honesty.
If you are interested, we are happy to meet you. Please send your CV to our HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by dialing to 09420038776.