As the public face of the company the Sales Associate is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products and services the company offers. A Sales Associate is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company products, services, and policies.
Objective handling is a critical part of this position. Strong personal skill and winning attitude is needed for this position.
Additional key responsibility is to maintain product planograms according the marketing strategy.
• High customer service minded in being natural and responsiveness
• Managing cash transaction in certain amount
• Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
• Increasing in store sales.
• Know well product knowledge.
• Maintain product planogram, update POSM throughout the sales floor as update guideline
• Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
• An Associate’s degree or high school diploma.
• Retail sales experience.
• A professional appearance.
• Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to calculate and perform basic math.
• The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
• The ability of using skillfully of Microsoft Suite
If you are interested, we are happy to meet you. Please send your CV to our HR Department at email@example.com or by dialing to 09420038776