We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager to lead our outbound marketing activities. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
• As a Sales & Marketing manager, fully responsible to achieve sales objective within budget and leading team with proactive manner
• This includes all aspects of trade sales & marketing
• Key goals include regional branding success with overall branding success
• Setting sales target ad marketing activity and searching potential target industries and customers
• Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track of achieving KPI’s.
• Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
• Pre-call, Trip planning, time management & routing and post call analysis
• Performance managing underperforming members of the sales team
• Carrying out sales training with sales executives and role-playing sales techniques
• Continual training and development of all members of the sales department
• Motivating staff and leading the team to achieve sales targets.
• Reporting on activities towards target to the company director
• Budget management skills and proficiency and analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
• Competitor’s activities and intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
• Trip report and professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
o Any Degree holder
o Proven track record of successfully managing sales teams
o Relevant industry experience and knowledge of the company’s market
• Knowledge & Skills
o Appropriate defined level of sales & marketing knowledge
o Specific experience and training
o Shows knowledge of evidence informed practice
• Experiences/Attitude/personal attributes/behavior
o At least 5 years working experience related to electrical supply industry
o Sales and marketing background and awareness of market information
o Good interpersonal skill and communication skill
o Strong leadership skill and an ability to inspire sales team
o Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for sales
o Able to travel extensively
o Prefer age between 30-40
If you are interested, we are happy to meet you. Please send your CV to our HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by dialing to 09420038776.